Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Spinnaker Waste Management Ltd
Spinnaker Waste Management Ltd. is a specialist I.T. disposal and electrical asset management service provider.
From collection to disposal and recycling, our secure service is designed to remove and dispose of any electrical equipment, all within a secure and environmentally sensitive way under the WEEE directive.
With an extensive and successful working knowledge of the health care industry, we appreciate the disposal of redundant equipment can often be a logistical strain, and with G.D.P.R on the horizon, an outsourced solution such as Spinnaker Waste Management Ltd. can prove beneficial for a number of reasons:
- Depending on the value of your redundant equipment, we can often remove it free of charge
- Complete peace of mind that all data is erased either on or off-site
- Certificate of Data Destruction issued to the customer
- Fully accredited & CRB/DBS checked personnel
- Large or small quantities accepted
- High security vaults for complete peace of mind
- ISO: 9001, 14001 & 27001 (pending) and B.S EN 15713 accredited
- All waste is disposed of under the waste hierarchy policy, so you can be rest assured that from collection to disposal, your carbon footprint is minimal.
For more information, please speak to one of our customer care representatives.