Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
G-Cloud 11 and Jisc Cyber Security Frameworks reducing UK Public Sectors exposure to cyber attacks.
KHIPU Networks the Award Winning Cyber Securrity Company by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen. Network Security Provider for the Royal House Hold.
KHIPU delivers a number of cost effective services which cover:
- Vulnerability Management: Patch your Un-Patchable Servers
- Simulated Phishing Excercise and Security Awareness Training
- Perimeter NexgenFirewall Security with Cloud Security Assessments
- Email Security/Office365/Azure/ AWS and Google G-Suite Security Assessment
- Cloud based Advanced Endpoint Security Assessment
- Drone Alert and Lower Airspace Security Assessment
- True Next Genration SIEM Solution: (UEBA) User and Entity Behaviour Analytics
- Cloud Managed Wi-Fi 6/SD-WAN Services
- Managed RADIUS Platform "shared-services" Govroam, GovWiFi and eduroam
- Managed Services/MSSP
The services are vital in the protection and prevention against cyber-attacks, as not only do they help you understand and prioritise vulnerabilities across your network and cloud infrastructure, they also enable you to identify your staff’s awareness and skills to spot phishing attacks.
Call KHIPU Networks for your free consultation on how KHIPU are helping the Public Sector protect and prevent cyber-attacks.
KHIPU UK Ofﬁce
Fleet27, Rye Close
Hampshire GU51 2UH