Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Eurotech Fire Systems
A privately-owned UK business run by industry professionals and fire system specialists.
The strategy is based around our three P’s: Professional – Product – Placement
Eurotech is passionate about offering the right fire detection system to meet the correct fire detection requirement for our customer; considering the specification, territory, competition, market pricing and local or national standards so we can offer the correct solution.
We’re passionate in what we do because we:
- Protect and save life and property
- Provide a single brand solution that is genuine alternative to ‘open’ and closed’ protocols / combine innovation with proven technology to make proven products
- Can be trusted from the day of installation to end of product life
- Are fully approved to national and international standards
- Are supported by the most experienced and knowledgeable team in the fire industry both pre and post-sales