Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
National Book Tokens – flexible solutions for incentives and rewards
National Book Tokens have been inspiring booklovers since 1932. They’re the perfect gift card for all ages and the only one sold and accepted in bookshops across the UK and Ireland, including all major chains and local independents. They can also be spent online and on eBooks.
Used by businesses across the UK to reward and motivate employees, National Book Tokens are:
- accepted everywhere – spend in all good bookshops, online and on eBooks
- perfect for everyone – whatever they enjoy
- flexible – choose from a wide range of designs, and add any value from £1 to £250
- socially responsible – supporting reading for all through charity sponsorship and partners
- more than just a reward – reading for pleasure promotes wellbeing and relaxation
National Book Tokens also offer bespoke design gift cards which offer a unique reward for staff. These can feature your own graphics, photographs and text – perhaps your organisation’s logo or a team photo – and come with all the usual benefits of a standard design National Book Token.
We also offer eVouchers, giving you a truly flexible solution to your incentive and reward needs. National Book Tokens eVouchers are delivered directly to the inbox of your employee and can be spent in bookshops across the country as well as online.
Get in touch today to find out more about what National Book Tokens can do for your organisation.