Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
Meet At St Giles London Hotel
Centrally located in Bloomsbury, in the heart of London’s West End, St Giles London hotel offers 6 modern and flexible conference and meeting rooms catering for up to 200 delegates. As one of the few Central London hotels with state-of-the-art Clevertouch Pro Smartboards and Montage units for wireless presentation and online collaboration, St Giles London hotel is your ideal venue for small to medium meetings, conferences, training and presentations.
WHY MEET AT ST GILES LONDON?
- Location, location, location - Central London, 50 metres from Tottenham Court Road station
- State-of-the-Art Audio-visual include: Innovative touch screen smart boards; Apps available including a browser and email; HD LED Projectors; Montage units
- Services and Amenities include: Free standard WiFi or Premium Higher Speed Wi-Fi (Chargeable); Air-conditioning; and Catering
- 675 Bedrooms; 3 Restaurants, Bar and Casino
- DDR Special (from £40.00) includes: room hire, tea/coffee servings, 2 course lunch at our on-site restaurant - Sage & Chilli Restaurant, WiFi, flip chart, stationery, mineral water and mints
- Residential Package include - DDR Special plus a 3-course prix-fixe dinner and one night’s accommodation with buffet breakfast
- Accommodation Special - Please visit our website and select St Giles London and book with promo code: CORPROM to save 13% off our best available rate room only
For enquiries, please contact our conference team.