Sue Robb of 4Children talks to Julie Laughton and Alison Britton from the Department for Education about the role of childminders in delivering the 30 hours free entitlement.
AJC Retail Solutions Ltd
School Food Pod’s and Catering Kiosks
Food Pods and Kiosks can help schools reduce lunchtime queuing and increase demand for school food
- Established schools often have limited space to expand the catering and dining facilities
- As pupil numbers rise school lunch times can become increasingly demanding for staff both in the organisation of queuing and serving
- As queuing times increase those involved in clubs and additional activities find it difficult to combine getting something to eat with club timings
- Many children don't like the hassle and inconvenience of queuing for lunch
Pods and Kiosks perfect for School Food
- A food pod provides an additional outside serving area and could be positioned so it's easily accessible to the kitchens and catering staff
- By carefully locating the pod you can avoid queue crossover and by serving food to go would make it perfect for those students looking to grab some food before they went to there club / activity
- By reducing queuing within the main dining hall it would be possible to free up capacity to unlock sales growth in additional hot meals
AJC Catering Kiosks and Food Pods for Schools
Food pods and kiosks are manufactured at AJC Retail Solutions Luton based manufacturing facility and can be up and running within 24 hours of delivery.
Commented Patrick Overy School Business Manager Guildford County School “We are really pleased with the food kiosk, its design complements the school architecture and its placement has significantly reduced queuing. The children have instantly taken to the pod and for those who need food on the go it has provided a welcome addition. For schools who have dining challenges I would thoroughly recommend talking to AJC Retail Solutions.
For more information visit our website or call us today.